12. september 2011

Very first one :)


Jupiii, tudi jaz sem si končno naredila blog. Večinoma bo vseboval slike in poste o lakih, nakupih, potovanjih, mojem preživljanju prostega časa in še kaj se bo našlo.
Za prvič objavljam manikuro s crackle lakcem, ker jih zadnje čase največ uporabljam in imam zato tudi največ takih manikur na zalogi.


Jeeej, my first post is here. The most of my posts will include pictures of nail polishes, hauls, shopping sprees and about my free time. There will also be place for some other things which I will show you in the next posts. I must also say that I am very weak in English, so don't be too harsh on me. :)
For the first post I have chosen a crackle NOTD, because I like combinations with the crackle polishes so I made a lot of manicures with them.

Levo/Left - BarryM pink crackle,
Desno/Right - MaxFactor Nailfinity Disco Pink 704



Najprej sem nohte nalakirala z desnim odtenkom Disco Pink, uporabila sem 2 sloja, lak se je lepo nanašal.

For a base colour I take the Disco Pink shade from MaxFactor Nailfinity collection. It was opaque in 2 coats, texture is ok.
Nailfinity Disco Pink 2 sloja/coats

Potem sem dodala še 1 sloj BarryM roza crackla, ki je lepo dopolnil, drugače čisto enostavno, manikuro. Kombinacija mi je všeč, ampak so mi všeč malo bolj kontrastne, zato bom drugič poskusila z drznejšo kombinacijo.
Rezultat:

Later I have added one coat of the BarryM pink crackle which has nicely completed, otherwise not so interesting manicure. Personly I like the combination, but next time I will go for more colour contrast, because it's waay more interesting with using crackle polishes. 
Result:
1 plast/coat BarryM crackle +
1 plast/coat of Essence Nail Art protecting Top Coat


To je to zaenkrat.
This is it for now.

6 komentarjev: